We are looking forward to welcoming students back to school as face to face learning resumes at St Patrick's.
All students are to wear their PE Uniform on Monday.
Parents are asked to please abide by our new social distancing protocols. This includes:
- Having a maximum of two people in the school office area
- Parents/guardians to drop off and pick up children outside their classroom using only external doors (Year 2 students to use side entrance door). No parents or guardians to enter through any doors other than the front office
- Parents/guardians are expected to observe the 1.5m social distancing rule at all times whilst in school grounds
- Children must not attend school if showing any symptoms of being unwell
- Adults, guardians and/or children not to play on equipment after school
Thank you all in advance for your cooperation.
School Holiday Extended Until Monday 4th May
24 Apr 2020
Please refer to the letter titled 'Term 2 2020 Premier's Announcement' in the COVID -19 Information page under the Community Tab or click below for information regarding the extension of school holidays until Monday 4th May.
All family members are strongly encouraged to install the Compass App on their phone to ensure that the latest details regarding COVID-19 are received. Please contact the school office if you have not installed the Compass App and we will give you your details.
28 Mar 2020
For the latest COVID-19 information from the school, please go to the "COVID-19 Information" page which is located under the "Community" tab, or click on the link below.
Due to Inquiring Minds being postponed on school grounds we cannot offer our normal face-to-face session on Friday mornings. We would still like to keep in touch online with families of our birth-5 children and we will endeavour to do so through an online platform. Each week we will share links to different play ideas, interesting articles and general information through our Inquiring Minds Facebook group. We would love for you to join us by uploading photos of any activities that you are undertaking with your children during this time . You can access our Facebook page by clicking on the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/ 265771697675097 we will also be available between 9:00am - 10:30am each Friday during school terms to ‘chat online’ should you have any questions or ideas that you would like to add. We look forward to continuing to build our sense of community online during this interesting time in our lives.